- 100% Cotton Poplin, 100% Cotton Terry, Polyester Batting
- 3 Layers for better absorption
- 3 Pieces Gift Set
- Thick and absorbent
- Burp Cloths can be used as a washcloth.
- Our Bapron (activity bib) is perfect, for your drooly baby to prevent drool rashes and heat rashes.
- Color: Pink
- Material: 3 layered. The front facing of the fabric is made with 100% woven cotton and the backing is made with 100% cotton terry. Our bibs, baprons and burp cloths are sandwiched with polyester batting for better absorbency.
- Size: Fits NB to 2 years old or 25 Ibs.
- Uses: The Hawaiian Bapron set includes, Bibs, Bapron (activity bib) and Burp cloth.
- Care: Wash in cold water, only non chlorine bleach, wash with like colors, hang dry or tumble dry.
Hawaiian Beach Time Bib Set and Changing Pad
Because wood is a natural item and natural variations in the material can occur, it should be handled and cared for attentively to prevent damage.
*Always inspect your product upon receipt as well as each time you give it to the child
*Children should always be supervised with wooden toys, even if they do not contain small parts
*Do not submerge/soak in water - spot clean only
*Do not put wooden teethers in the freezer
*If you notice a crack or breakage, DO NOT give the item to a child
Our teething rings have been tested and passed all of the CPSC product safety regulations:
CPSIA Section 106 & ASTM F963-11 Section 126.96.36.199, Soluble Heavy Metals Content in Substrates
- Chemicals tested: Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Lead, Mercury, Selenium (ALL PASS)
CPSIA Section 102 & 16 1501, Small Parts
CPSIA Section 106, ASTM F963-11 & 16 CFR 1500 (FHSA), Mechanical Hazards
- Impact, Torque, Tension, Compression (ALL PASS)
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.1 Material Quality - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.6 Small Objects - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.9 & 16 CFR 1500.48 Accessible Points - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.18 Holes, Clearances, Accessibility of Mechanisms - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.22 Teethers and Teething Toys - PASS
Copy of Product Safety Certificate available upon request.
*While these teething rings are compliant with teething ring standards, they are made of a natural material and therefore adult supervision is required. Natural wood can crack or break with forceful impact or improper handling if they contain a knot or weakened area.