Hawaii is known for the beautiful beaches and sunny days. The prints on this collection truly embody what Hawaii is all about. From sunrise to sunset, from the hula to Aloha, these patterns show what Hawaii has to offer.
Sunny Days Hawaiian Changing Pad with Teething Ring
- Blanket: Size 34in. X 34in.
- 100% Cotton
- Color Yellow
- Changing Pad: SIze 22in. x 14 in
- Two inner pockets to hold the diaper and wipes
- Handle with Snaps for easy carrying
- Velcro Closure
- Outer lining 100% Cotton
- Middle lining: 100% Polyester Batting
- Inner lining: PUL (polyurethane film for waterproof. Used for non disposable diaper)
- Teething Ring 3 Inch untreated Maple Ring with bunny ears fabric.
Because wood is a natural item and natural variations in the material can occur, it should be handled and cared for attentively to prevent damage.
*Always inspect your product upon receipt as well as each time you give it to the child
*Children should always be supervised with wooden toys, even if they do not contain small parts
*Do not submerge/soak in water - spot clean only
*Do not put wooden teethers in the freezer
*If you notice a crack or breakage, DO NOT give the item to a child
Our teething rings have been tested and passed all of the CPSC product safety regulations:
CPSIA Section 106 & ASTM F963-11 Section 18.104.22.168, Soluble Heavy Metals Content in Substrates
- Chemicals tested: Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Lead, Mercury, Selenium (ALL PASS)
CPSIA Section 102 & 16 1501, Small Parts
CPSIA Section 106, ASTM F963-11 & 16 CFR 1500 (FHSA), Mechanical Hazards
- Impact, Torque, Tension, Compression (ALL PASS)
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.1 Material Quality - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.6 Small Objects - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.9 & 16 CFR 1500.48 Accessible Points - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.18 Holes, Clearances, Accessibility of Mechanisms - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.22 Teethers and Teething Toys - PASS
Copy of Product Safety Certificate available upon request.
*While these teething rings are compliant with teething ring standards, they are made of a natural material and therefore adult supervision is required. Natural wood can crack or break with forceful impact or improper handling if they contain a knot or weakened area.