- Changing Pad: SIze 22in. x 14 in
- Two inner pockets to hold the diaper and wipes
- Handle with Snaps for easy carrying
- Velcro Closure
- Outer lining 100% Cotton
- Middle lining: 100% Polyester Batting
- Inner lining: PUL (polyurethane film for waterproof. Used for non disposable diaper)
- Teething Ring 3 Inch untreated Maple Ring with bunny ears fabric.
- Drool Bib with 2 kam snaps
- Handcrafted in Hawaii, USA with imported and domestic fabrics.
Hawaiian Sun Changing Pad Gift Set
Because wood is a natural item and natural variations in the material can occur, it should be handled and cared for attentively to prevent damage.
*Always inspect your product upon receipt as well as each time you give it to the child
*Children should always be supervised with wooden toys, even if they do not contain small parts
*Do not submerge/soak in water - spot clean only
*Do not put wooden teethers in the freezer
*If you notice a crack or breakage, DO NOT give the item to a child
Our teething rings have been tested and passed all of the CPSC product safety regulations:
CPSIA Section 106 & ASTM F963-11 Section 188.8.131.52, Soluble Heavy Metals Content in Substrates
- Chemicals tested: Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Lead, Mercury, Selenium (ALL PASS)
CPSIA Section 102 & 16 1501, Small Parts
CPSIA Section 106, ASTM F963-11 & 16 CFR 1500 (FHSA), Mechanical Hazards
- Impact, Torque, Tension, Compression (ALL PASS)
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.1 Material Quality - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.6 Small Objects - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.9 & 16 CFR 1500.48 Accessible Points - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.18 Holes, Clearances, Accessibility of Mechanisms - PASS
- ASTM F963-11 Sec 4.22 Teethers and Teething Toys - PASS
Copy of Product Safety Certificate available upon request.
*While these teething rings are compliant with teething ring standards, they are made of a natural material and therefore adult supervision is required. Natural wood can crack or break with forceful impact or improper handling if they contain a knot or weakened area.